CAMERA GEAR & STUDIO EQUIPMENT
Whilst an artist’s creative eye will always be of primary importance when choosing your Paris creative, when hiring you should accept nothing less than a photographer with a truly professional (and complete) camera and lens setup. This is all the more so the case in the context of events, which necessitate that photographs often be taken in conditions that are far from ideal (low-light, confined spaces, limited place to move etc).
When shooting an event, I typically shoot with 2 cameras, which both saves time (less time wasted changing lenses, and allows me to have ample backup material (another essential point that is surprisingly overlooked).
The list below gives an overview of my key pro photo equipment. Should you require further information about my creative tools, simply get in touch.
• Canon EOS 5D Mark iii ( x2 )
• Canon 16-35mm 1:4 L IS USM
• Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM
• Canon EF 70-200mm F/2.8 L IS II USM
• Canon EF 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6 L IS II USM
• Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
An array of tools I can use both In Studio and On Location, including:
• High-speed Strobes (for off-camera studio or on-location lighting)
• High-speed Speedlites (for on-camera lighting)
• A selection of lighting diffusers (octaboxes and softboxes)
A studio space comprising (in addition to the above):
• 2,7m x 6m vinyl studio backdrop / floordrop (neutral grey = any color)